Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Secret Blogger Reveal!

I participated in a secret blogger swap hosted by Danielle from Framed Frosting. Over 90 bloggers signed up to send and receive a gift. Today is the reveal party! If you like what you see, keep up with Danielle to participate in the next swap.

I received a package from Miki at Becoming What I Always Was. Pay her a visit. Why? Because she named her stomach Otis and plays Bunco even though she's not eighty.

The package arrived yesterday. As you can see in the photo below, I was not alone in my excitement. The postman had to take a little peek under the outer brown shell. And Pippi gave it several long sniffs. The first thing I noticed upon ripping the paper to shreds carefully opening the package like a lady - Miki had shipped everything in a photo box. Why hello, fantastic idea, nice to meet you. And inside the lid, a little note introducing herself. I'm going to leave the note there and fill the box with blog related items. 


Inside that awesome crinkly stuff - octopodes, earrings, hair pins and paper packs! All things I love and will definitely put to good use. Thank you so much Miki - you are wicked awesome.


I also enjoyed sneaking over to Mandee's blog, Life, Chaos and Quotes to learn a little more about her and put together a package. Visit her blog to see what I sent.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jen for linking up! Looks like you got some great items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the swap. Putting together a package was so much fun!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :) The gift you received gave me some amazing flashbacks!

      Delete
  3. You got some great goodies!! We had so much fun with Danielle's Secret Swap and couldn't wait to see everyone's posts. We'd love for you to stop by and see our swap post. Following you via Bloglovin!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the card that came along with your gifts!

      (Following you too!)

      Delete
  4. I am so glad you liked it! I really laughed when your sheet said you like Ocotopodes, I was like how the heck will I ever find something cute in Octopode style? ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so awesome that you found something!

      Delete