Friday, January 8, 2016

Tripping the Friday Fantastic: Fresh Start


I generally don't give a new year much thought. I've never changed jobs or relationships or houses or anything big at the start of a year. Same ish different date. And, as I
previously discussed, I don't really make resolutions. This time around, I'm treating 2016 as a fresh start. I am actively working to make changes in my life and plan to re-evaluate at the end of the year to see if the hullabaloo is worth it. The following fantastic sources might just help:

  1. I've been considering a capsule wardrobe for a looonnnggg time. My closet is out of hand (and in the floor and on my bed and on top of the dryer). I hate most of my clothes and getting dressed is a chore. Something has to give. Check out Un-Fancy for tips if you are interested in the concept.
  2. 26 Tiny Things You Need to Start Doing For Yourself This Year. I recently started number 3, thanks to my mom. I've always been pretty good at 8, 10, 12 and 26. I refuse to do number 16 because I can't stand the smell. 
  3. Let's get real for a moment. How do you choose to suffer? Happiness requires it. You have to want the benefits and the costs.
  4. I love the Lively Show Podcast. I need positivity in my ears and Jess Lively has it in spades. The episode on diversifying self-worth with Tal Ben-Shahar is great.
  5. 52 Ways to Awaken Your Spirit in 2016. Number two!

No comments:

Post a Comment