Day 2: Educate us on something you know a lot about or are good at.
Oh man. I am so good at so many things. Like,
- saying I’m going to tackle a project after work but watching television instead.
- sit and reach.
- consuming large amounts of food in one sitting.
- not learning to play guitar.
- making people feel uncomfortable.
- imitating Forest Gump on accident.
- being terrified of snakes.
- Put on some sweet tunes. Might I suggest something by Tom Jones? Something like “It’s Not Unusual”.
- Make sure no one else is around. (You might want to do this first. Don’t.)
- Grab a microphone-shaped prop. Sing into it.
- Swing your arms and snap your fingers to the beat while slightly bending forward.
- With knees bent, shift your weight from one leg to the other.
- Don’t be afraid to add flair – wiggle your hips, add a spin, wear a sweater vest, and maintain a freakishly large grin.
- If you have access to stairs, or a couch, run up them for dramatic effect.
- Return to number 4 and repeat until you notice someone noticing you.