Thursday, January 26, 2012

BTdubs...

A couple things:
1. Listen to the Joy the Baker podcast. It just made my Thursday much like it does every Thursday.
    *Joy the Baker Podcast featuring Joy the Baker and Tracy Benjamin.
    *Shout out to Kacey of Kacey's Kitchen for turning me on to JTB!


2. Here's a random photo of me (r) and Rainbow Heart Star (l). What does that mean? Check out the comments section of Episode 35 "My Legs Are Not Candy" of the JTB Podcast to find out. After you listen, of course.


3. I use Google Reader to keep up with the many, many blogs I love. I can’t tell you how goofily excited it makes me to see posts from my new blog in line with the great posts from the bloggers I follow. I’ll be sharing some of them with you along the way. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I have so many things I could comment on. But I'll narrow it down with those 3 little words.

    I. Love. You.

    And this....
    Your gentleman caller is a future cookbook author? He IS a total dreamboat. Keep on rocking it.

    Oh yeah, and this...
    I will commission you for a "Sammy" version of "Prissy" and will PM you for details.

    This too...
    Getting a shout out on your new blog totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You leave the best comments! And I can't wait to paint a Pompous Sammy Portrait.

    ReplyDelete