Thursday, January 26, 2012

Red Velvet Props

Though a homemade, moister than is believable, richly frosted, tasty on the Grannie Whitfield level red velvet cake is my most favorite type of cake in the world, that's not what this post is about.

This post is about an e-course that helped me get my groove back. I have started and stopped more blogs than I am willing to admit. Last year I began following all sorts of new [to me] blogs. Among them, A Beautiful Mess. These great blogs made me yearn for my own online creative outlet again. One that I wouldn't quit. Que Blog Love. An e-course by Elsie Larson, writer of A Beautiful Mess/founder of Red Velvet


Blog love is about figuring out who you want to be as a blogger, attracting readership, overcoming blogger's block and more. Itching to start blogging? Is blogging old hat but you'd like some inspiration? Check out Blog Love >>

No comments:

Post a Comment