Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's this all about?

My name is Jen. By day, I work for the man as marketing and outreach coordinator for an economic development office on a small university campus in Florida (mouth full!). By night, I make art, write words and live life. That's what this blog is about.

Living life? Whoa. That could encompass so much. I eat a lot of food and date a soon-to-be cookbook author. That's what this blog is sometimes about. I like shoes and fashion. Too much. That's also what this blog is sometimes about. I love handmade stuff, nerdy stuff and books that feel like friends. You guessed it - it's about that too. That's me living life, folks.

I am neither tiny nor a dancer. I sometimes wish I was. That's not what this blog is about.

If you become a regular reader, you'll notice regular features, like:
Obsession Confession Sunday - what I'm obsessed with right now
Off-Topic Tuesday - who knows what this might be
Foto Friday - my photos, other people's photos, photography news, tips, etc 

So stick around! Be nosy. Give me a digital handshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment