Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Touché Tuesday Advice Column: #Election2012

Need some Whitfield Awesome advice (about anything)? Fill out this form  

Happy election day to my fellow Americans! I hope you exercised your right, even if we don't agree on the man for the job. Now stop watching George Stephanopoulos* and read my blog! I saved up all YOUR election related questions...

7:09 PM. Made it. After only 1.5 hrs of adults coughing on me and kids rubbing my butt
and punching my purse, I did my part and voted to keep Ron Swanson as a FL Judge. That
was the important one in this election, right? #MeatTornado2012

Dear Jen,
I feel sure that my guy isn't going to win the election. How do I deal?

Civic Dude-y

Dear The Dude,
Look at the two candidates. Nobody wins. Eat a cheese danish. That always makes me even fatter feel better.

♥ Jen

Dear Jen,
I'm finally old enough to vote. All this election business is exciting! But also confusing. What does voting with your feet mean?
All the best, Googleless


Dear, Googleless,
This should be obvious. Wear shiny new Chrisitan Louboutins = a vote for Romney. Wear old ill-fitting loafers = a vote for Obama. 
♥ Jen

Dear Jen,
Should I bring my super annoying children with me to vote and not discipline them, like, at all?
Clueless in MN, Dumb-Dumb McTrashy


Dear DD, 
No.
♥ Jen

*When I type "Stephanopoulos", spell check thinks I mean "postmenopausal". 

No comments:

Post a Comment