Sunday, October 21, 2012

Obsession Confession Sunday: Candy Edition

It's almost national eat candy until you barf day and here are 5 candies I'm currently obsessed with:

  1. Godiva Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bar: it's savory and sweet. And Godiva. That's really all you need to know.
  2. Peanut Butter M&Ms - my favorite no fuss, no muss candy. For casual days.
  3. Russell Stover Cream Filled: If I ever saw a box of strawberry cream filled only for sale, I'd buy my weight in them and hide in a cave until I needed more. So, for like an hour.
  4. Lindt Pistachio: I usually don't like milk chocolate, but when it's filled with white almond creme and a whole pistachio, I can get down with it.
  5. Lindt White Coconut: I pretty much love anything and everything with coconut in it. And white chocolate is one of my favorite types of chocolate. I miss Nestle's Alpine White Bar every. day. of. my. life.
Tell me about your faves. Then go forth and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment