Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Week O' Ween: Touché Tuesday Advice Column

Need some Whitfield Awesome advice (about anything)? Fill out this form   

I saved up your spookiest questions for the Week O' Ween edition of Touché Tuesday, y'all. 

Ghosts of Milton - Is that a chicken foot or are you just happy to see me?

Dear Jen,
I figured out where you live. Sometimes I watch you through your windows. How do you like them apples?
Love, Tom


Dear Tom,

Please let me know if any of the moles on my back change. I can't see those.
♥ Jen

Dear Jen,

I think my house is haunted. What do I do?!?
Help, Scared Almost to Death


Dear Scared,

Gather the following items: salt, a crucifix, a flashlight and extra batteries, Ghostbusters 1 on DVD, an EMF detector, a lighter, snacks, a Bible and a ball. Then move to a new house - dang, girl.
 ♥ Jen


Dear Jen,

I hear voices inside my head. Not like my conscience - voices that don't belong to me. I don't mind them most of the time but sometimes they ask me to do things I'm uncomfortable with. Do you have any tips for getting rid of them? 
All the Best, Insane in the Membrane

Dear Insane,
Voices in your head - mind them. That's funny. What were we talking about?
♥Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment