Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Touché Tuesday Advice Column

Need some Whitfield Awesome advice (about anything)? Fill out this form  


Glare = Love

Dear Jen, 
It's almost Valentine's Day and I am single. AGAIN. I'm thinking of getting myself flowers. Do you have any single lady flower suggestions?
Bachelorette Suzy

Dear Suzy,
I am assuming you have a cat because all single ladies do. Please consider the following flowers that are not toxic to cats*: snapdragons, the rosa species of roses, sunflowers, gerber daises and zinnias. Sunflowers and gergers are some of my personal faves. Check out these gorge pink gerbers in my insta-stream.

*I am not a vet but I do know how to use Google.
♥Jen

Dear Jen,
My boyfriend brings up his ex-girlfriend in conversation all the time. Do you think I should be concerned about this?
Confused, Tonya

Dear Tonya,
Are you dating one of my exes cause I'm pretty sure this package is hard to get over. It requires extra shipping. Bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Spring for the tracking number. I don't know where I was going with this metaphor. Also, yes. Does he just generally speak of her? Does he compare you two? Either way, I think it's time to have a talk with your man. Tell him how you feel. If he can't respect that, refer to the above question and answer.
♥ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment