5 Things I'm Currently Obsessed With:
- JC Penney. No really. The clothes have gotten sooo much better and the prices aren't bad. I think their new slogan should be "Not just for grandmas anymore."
- Yo Yos. The fabric kind. I need 2,000 of them to make a queen-sized quilt and I estimate that it'll only take about 300 hours to make them. Only. 300. Hours.
- Face brushes. Specifically the Olay Pro X, cause that's the one I have. I swear my face looks and feels smoother.
- Home Improvement. I replaced the vanity light in my master bath today. I'm hoping it will inspire me to complete the other projects I started (months ago) that are keeping my house in disarray. A girl can dream.
- My Kitchenaid mixer. Because it stopped working. What? I thought Kitchenaid was king of the world or something.
What are you thinking about?