We all know that along with great power comes great responsibility. My responsibilities with this award include:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
- Answer 7 questions about yourself.
- Provide 10 random factoids about yourself.
- Hand the award to 7 deserving others.
I answered the 7 questions in a video that might also include a staring contest and songs from my dining room floor:
10 Random Factoids about myself:
- I rarely wear pants at home.
- I once cried over onions on a cheeseburger. (Rough day.)
- I enjoy the Steve Harvey morning show.
- I play the flute.
- I would really like for Tom Hardy to carry me around in a papoose.
- I eat a lot of Slim Jims.
- I love that Aziz Ansari kayaking commercial way too much.
- I have a reoccurring bruise on my ankle.
- I like to wait a few minutes before turning on the AC when I get into a really hot car.
- I sorta have a thing for presidential serve-ware.
And now for the hardest part...hand the award to 7 deserving others. It's hard to narrow it down because I am a big fan of so many bloggers. The gals in the following list have great blogs plus they are super nice.
- Kacey of Kacey's Kitchen and Where In The World Is Kacey
- Erin of Eef Etc and Indie Gift Box
- Angie at AmarieBeauty
- Chelsea from Yours Truly
- Chris over at Chubbette Tales
- Rosie at Craftbotic
- Colleen from Paisley Boulevard
Tell me about your favorite blogs. I'll check 'em out.
Bonus! I did a little digging and found that a blogger in Norway created this award way back in 2008.