Sunday, July 15, 2012

Obsession Confession Sunday: She Calls Me Honky

5 Things I'm Currently Obsessed With:
  1. Wrinkles. I turned 31 today and I swear I woke up with fine lines around my eyes that weren't there before. (Screw you, eye-creams, for always instructing us to pat, not rub. All that makes me want to do is rub it in!)
  2. Batman. I heart Batman and I'm super excited for The Dark Knight Rises opening this week. He's been my favorite superhero since I caught reruns of the sixties television show during my childhood in the eighties. 
  3. 41 Reasons You're Still Single (Huff Post). Have you read this article? You should. There are a few laugh out loud moments. Such as "You already have three husbands you are very devoted to. Their names are Aaron Sorkin, Jay Gatsby and Binge Eating" and "You had to read The Awakening in high school, and you never really got over it. Because that's what happens when you are in love, and it's the worst thing ever. You abandon your children, your lover leaves you via note and then you drown in a lake."
  4. Aztec print. In jewelry. In clothes. In art. I want it. I need it.
  5. Black Daniel. Catchy tunes with lots of talky parts. Can be a little odd but I like it. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment