I am a guy in my late thirties just getting back in the dating game. I'm nervous about approaching women. Can you suggest a few pick-up lines that might work on women over 30?
Sincerely, That Guy
I sure can! I'm a woman over 30 getting back into the dating game (staying home and looking at cats on the internet counts as being in the game, right?). Try these lines:
- Now lemme take ya out, buy ya new appliances.
- Don't you just love Wes Anderson films?
- I have zero ex-wives, zero children and I very much enjoy cooking and doing laundry.
- Hey girl. I'm willing to work out like Tom Hardy and carry you around in a papoose.
- I love your blog.
- I wish I could catch up on Real Housewives but I'm always so busy sweating in the yard in my worn out jeans and cowboy hat.
- Oprah. Am I right? (You'll quickly know if you should go love or hate on this.)
P.S. Please, please, please don't listen to Mystery, The Pickup Artist. When a grown woman sees a grown man wearing a feather boa, she immediately thinks, "oh snap, that dude escaped from [insert mental institution here]; don't make eye contact".