Monday, March 5, 2012

Obsession Confession Monday? Blog Love.

Oops, I did it again. I'm a day late with Obsession Confession Sunday. And instead of the usual list of 5 random things I'm currently obsessed with, here's a list of way more than 5 blogs I follow that I think you might like too...

Also, here's an elephant I sketched while on a conference call. Ya know, for good measure. 

Design/Craft Blogs


  • A Beautiful Mess - When I forget what my life is actually like, I kinda imagine it like this.
  • Skunkboy Creatures - A plush-makers blog. I die of cute. More about daily life than creatures but her photos are beautiful and her stories are sweet.
  • Freckled Nest - LA seems like she could be your best friend. Can't wait to try some of the DIYs. 
  • Design Sponge - So many beautiful projects, so little time.

Food Blogs

  • Kacey's Kitchen - Kacey loves food. Kacey cooks food. Kacey [and the food she cooks] is awesome. I know this because we used to be on the same roller derby team. Yep. True story.
  • Spoon Fork Bacon - Simply gorgeous. I made the creamy roasted tomato & basil soup last week - divine. 
  • Take A Megabite - The name prompted me to look. The photos and recipes prompted me to come back. 
  • Eggton - The recipes, the funny stories, the dog...lurve it all.

Lifestyle Blogs

  • A Is For Ampersand - Amy seems like she might possibly be the nicest girl in the world. Plus I love looking at her thrifty finds. 
  • Paisley Boulevard - Colleen has left me some super nice comments and tweets. Check out her cool projects section. And be sure to visit her etsy shop!
  • AmarieBeauty - Angie has also left some super nice comments and tweets. The blogging world is tops, y'all. It took me a long time to admit that I love girly things like makeup and fashion. I'm so glad I did because now I can follow girly blogs like this one. 
  • Here's Looking At Me Kid - I wish I could be committed to vintage like Mandi is committed to vintage. And I kinda want to steal her new house.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen, I am pleased as freakin' punch that you like the blog.
    I also read A Beautiful Mess and Paisley Blvd but I think I will by-pass sleep to go check out some new blogs because all of those listed sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for the food blog love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for food blog love! I just follower Megabike and I LOVE SFB!!!

    ReplyDelete