Also, here's an elephant I sketched while on a conference call. Ya know, for good measure.
- A Beautiful Mess - When I forget what my life is actually like, I kinda imagine it like this.
- Skunkboy Creatures - A plush-makers blog. I die of cute. More about daily life than creatures but her photos are beautiful and her stories are sweet.
- Freckled Nest - LA seems like she could be your best friend. Can't wait to try some of the DIYs.
- Design Sponge - So many beautiful projects, so little time.
- Kacey's Kitchen - Kacey loves food. Kacey cooks food. Kacey [and the food she cooks] is awesome. I know this because we used to be on the same roller derby team. Yep. True story.
- Spoon Fork Bacon - Simply gorgeous. I made the creamy roasted tomato & basil soup last week - divine.
- Take A Megabite - The name prompted me to look. The photos and recipes prompted me to come back.
- Eggton - The recipes, the funny stories, the dog...lurve it all.
- A Is For Ampersand - Amy seems like she might possibly be the nicest girl in the world. Plus I love looking at her thrifty finds.
- Paisley Boulevard - Colleen has left me some super nice comments and tweets. Check out her cool projects section. And be sure to visit her etsy shop!
- AmarieBeauty - Angie has also left some super nice comments and tweets. The blogging world is tops, y'all. It took me a long time to admit that I love girly things like makeup and fashion. I'm so glad I did because now I can follow girly blogs like this one.
- Here's Looking At Me Kid - I wish I could be committed to vintage like Mandi is committed to vintage. And I kinda want to steal her new house.