Sunday, March 11, 2012

Obsession Confession Sunday

5 things I'm currently obsessed with:


1. Walking. Boyfriend and I are walking together 5 days a week for exercise. Since I quit derby, I've been pretty slothy. And that's just no good. 
2. Joy the Baker CookbookYou already know I'm obsessed with the Joy the Baker podcast. Joy's cookbook was recently released. Treat yo self (that last bit may be kind of a cheat as I am also obsessed with Tom and Donna). 
3. The Help. My book club read and discussed The Help this month. I sorta watched the movie the morning before our meeting and started reading the book the day after. Oops. I have to agree with, like, most of the planet - it's good. I particularly love the line "crazy Whitfield fool". For obvious reasons. 
4. Draw Something, the social drawing app. Drawing. Competition. These are things I like.
5. Buffyfest March Madness Whedonverse Alternate Universe Tournament. You'll either get this obsession or you won't. It's okay either way (it's just more okay if you get it).  

1 comment:

  1. Buffyfest!?! Where has this been all my life?? What the french...I miss out on EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete