Sunday, March 25, 2012

Obsession Confession Sunday

5 things I'm currently obsessed with:


1. Spring. We like to joke that there are no seasons in Florida. But this time of year it's not quite hitting 90 degrees and a breeze always seems to be blowing. It's spring. (Psst, Summer, you're still my favorite.)
2. Smith's Rosebud Salve. Use it on your lips. Use it on your cuticles.  Use it on your scaly elbows. And no, it doesn't smell like your grandmother.
3. Hunger Games. Yeah, like everyone else. I just picked up the Harvard Lampoon Parody, Hunger Pains. I'll let you know how that goes. (Also, that Arcade Fire song as the credits roll, love.)
4. Pinterest, You Are Drunk. Don't get me wrong, I love pinning junk as much as the next girl. But this is funny stuff.
5. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. I listened to the audio book back and forth to work. It was very enjoyable and I may have accidentally learned a few things. The movie trailer looks pretty awesome too.

1 comment:

  1. I've been having to brush my cat daily (or more often)lately, with all this 80 degree March weather...and although I laughed at knitting with cat hair, I'm starting to seriously consider it.

    I bet cat hair sweaters are popular in Japan...

    ReplyDelete