Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm No Angel

PhotobucketCraftbotic and The Dreamy Meadow teamed up to make June the month of the Blog Angel. Basically you sign up, get a blogger and secretly help that blogger out. Today is the mid-way link party.

The blogger I'm angeling(?) specifically requested help with HTML. Pro: I'm a web designer, like for my  job and junk. I got this. Con: I figure I can't just pop over and start leaving HTML tips in her comments or sending this is how you do whosy whatsit emails without her knowing that I'm her Blog Angel. Soooo, I'm preparing a little booklet of HTML tips to send to my blogger after I reveal myself at the end of the month.

In the meantime, I moved her one follower closer to her June followers goal. Hopefully when I announce her publicly on June 30, some of you fine folks will get her even closer. I have also left a few comments on her posts. 

Any suggestions of how I can be more angelic without giving myself away? What would you want a secret Blog Angel to do for you?

Also, this...

10 comments:

  1. I think your plan for the HTML sound amazing! It is rather hard to just say hey here you go i just thought you'd like this in a comment or something! As for more things to do maybe button swaps? Thank for participating! By the way that video is freakin' hilarious!!! :D
    Katlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Glad you enjoyed the video. Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  2. Rosie had suggested sending tips, codes, etc... through her to your angel as well! Just an idea! :) I'm having trouble not giving myself away too! But it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah...I forgot all about Rosie's offer to do that! Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Hahhaha...thank you so much for putting your Jen stamp on this whole process. That video is more random than anything I think I have ever seen. You can always send secret codes and info through me...I've sent a number of buttons and headers and some tips too.

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kassi reminded me of your secret sending ways. Duhr, Jen. Thanks for hosting the Blog Angel thingamajig!

      Delete
  4. You could always leave tips anonymously, unless their blog doesn't allow anonymous comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had a secret blog angel, I would want them to give me a foot massage. Is that appropriate? Maybe it's too creepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only appropriate if they wear a mask so you won't know who they are. Bonus points: masks make everything way less creepy.

      Delete