Sunday, June 24, 2012

Obsession Confession Sunday: Debs

5 Debs I'm Currently Obsessed With:
  1. Tropical Storm Debby. My phone has been blowing up today because I'm so cool and popular Tropical Storm Debby is about to hand it to us. So far ole girl is just sprinkling on my section of Florida a bit. She's taking her sweet time out in the Gulf and isn't expected to hit land until Friday. 
  2. Disfigured Debbie. During episode 2 of The Oblongs, a Debbie is maimed and secretly moves to the valley with the other freaks. It's awesome and you can watch it on YouTube.
  3. Debbie Downer. We all know a Debbie Downer (if you don't it might be you). I appreciate SNL's attempt at making us laugh about it. 
  4. Debbie Gibson. Electric Youth remains the best celeb perfume ever. I mean, it had a hot pink lightning bolt in it. 
  5. Little Debbie. This may be the low-carb diet typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment