Sunday, June 17, 2012

Obsession Confession Sunday: Father's Day Edition

5 Photos of Me and My Pops That I'm Obsessed With:
  1. Yes, we are really that cool. (And my fur is fake.)
  2. I love the socks and the excitement and the ferocious dog. 
  3. While visiting the Statue of Liberty on our way to see little bro in Connecticut, we were failing miserably at the whole take a photo of ourselves thing. A helpful Statue employee came along, took our photo with my mom's camera and then spiked the camera into the floor. At least we still have the chopped heads photos from my camera. 
  4. Real women fish in their underwear. 
  5. A recent beach excursion. We heart stripes!
Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Picture number 4 is my favorite because growing up I walked around in nothing but underwear. I was also convinced that I was a boy and that boys only walk around in their underwear. Needless to say everyone in my neighborhood new I was the "boy" in her underwear.

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, I love your banner!

    ReplyDelete