Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Bucket List

Are you listening to the Joy the Baker Podcast? If not, you should be. It's not about baking and it's totes bonk. That means really good. This week, Joy and Tracy challenged us to make a summer bucket list. Here goes...

  1. Write at least 5 chapters of my novel
  2. Catch the Milton UFO. More on this coming soon...
  3. Finish home office makeover. I've only painted one wall so far. That was months ago.
  4. Reach 40-lb mark on low-carb diet. I'm half way there! (Must admit that being a low-carb follower of Joy and Tracy is sometimes torturous.) 
  5. Actually sell something in my Etsy store.
  6. Go to bed on time [on work nights].
  7. Start faux feud with Deej.
  8. Keep some plants alive longer than a week.
  9. Go to the beach more often.
  10. Apply to grad school [and stay in for more than one semester this time].
What's on your list?

10 comments:

  1. BAHAHA I love the drawings of J&T!!! I'm gonna have to think about this, I've been wanting to make a life bucket list on my blog, but it might be good to start with a summer one first! I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously--the best pic of Joy and Tracy! Over from the Joy the Baker podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love! Yay for us for getting shout outs--you rock!

    @graylinsample
    yepindeed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You rock too! Hooray for us and hooray for corn zippers!

      Delete
  4. Yeah! Fellow low carber. I knew I liked you...
    Great artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, like everyone else, love that pic! And seriously awesome blog. And I love the list. I write, too, and I find it very motivating that you plan to write five chapters! So awesome!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! All the best on your writing!

      Delete