I would like to play a prank on my mother-in-law. She's really not a nice person. Any suggestions? She also lives in another town than we do, so it will need to be something I can accomplish long distance.
Most pranks I have been involved in where geographically convenient...forking, post-it-ing, hide-and-scare or old school tech convenient (like when caller ID didn't exist). Long-distance pranking is pretty advanced. If you are truly ready for this level of commitment, consider the following:
- Once a month, ship a large box of pork rinds with a note from the pork rind of the month club.
- Schedule a phone call with a special message from wakerupper.com.
- Playboy gift subscription.
- Tell her that you are pregnant.
- Post her possessions on craigslist.
Sorry, I was gonna keep going but I'm too distracted by how great a pork rind of the month club would be.
My dear readers, tell me about pranks you've pulled.