Friday, February 17, 2012

Foto Friday: 7 Pro Tips!

I don't like to brag, but, I did take a college directed study in photography with a well respected photographer of nude ladies on hoods of cars. Sooooo.... Here are a few of my quick "pro" photography tips:
(The photos are totally hard to see - click on them, they'll get bigger!)


1.
Lighting is everything. Lighting sets the mood. Know it. Accept it. Work with it.

2.
Center schmenter. Add some visual interest - put your subject to the side.

3.
Get dirty. Lay on the ground. You'll see things differently. (That mushroom on the side there kinda looks like a va-jay-jay. Sorry or you're welcome, depending on your point of view.)

4.
Photography is more important than driving. Take pictures from behind the wheel. Don't tell your mother I told you that. 

5.
Get high. I'm afraid of heights. But I like to take pictures from upon them.

6.
Always have a camera handy. You never know when you'll see something worth snapping. Be ready.

7.
Black & white = class. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment