Sunday, February 26, 2012

Obsession Confession Sunday

5 Things I'm Currently Obsessed With


1. Grouplove - Never Trust a Happy Song. Boyfriend turned me on to this album. It's pretty great. Especially the song "Colours". 
2. Maxi dresses. Cause they're long and they're strong and they're down to...nevermind. I'm loving wearing long dresses during Florida's mild winter. I pair them with leggings, a cardigan and a belt for both work and play.
3. Home Office Makeover. I've been donating, organizing, throwing out, painting and rearranging. More photos when I'm finished.
4. Chalkboard paint. I'm late to the chalkboard paint party but I finally made it. This will be making an appearance in my made-over home office photos. 
5. Steal Like An Artist by Austin Kleon. This is his second book. His first, Newspaper Blackout, is a book of really cool poetry made with newspaper clippings and sharpies. This one shares 10 tips on being creative. Do yourself a favor, read them both. (Side note: I read Newspaper Blackout by candlelight in an actual blackout. True story.)

No comments:

Post a Comment