Sunday, May 6, 2012

Obsession Confession Sunday

5 Things I'm Currently Obsessed With:

  1. Pilates. I realize I'm tardy for this party as Pilates was big several years ago. I did take a PiYo class back then (but let's be honest, it was mostly Yo.) I just bought a Pilates machine from WalMart because it was on extreme rollback. [Several reviewers state that the carriage slide is rough - mine works great. I think maybe they didn't put it together right. Not that I'm a Pilates machine engineer or anything; I just followed the directions.]
  2. Harajuku Sunshine Lovers G. I love coconut. I love to eat it. I love to smell it. I love to rub it's oil into my skin. I found a bottle of Harajuku Sunshine Lovers G at TJ Maxx for about half retail price and snatched it up (though it's pretty inexpensive to begin with, as far as perfume goes). It's coconuty and beachy and smells like summertime. "G is an oriental/ fruity/ gourmand with notes of fresh coconut, jasmine, and cotton woods."
  3. Low Carb Dieting. At the risk of sounding like an infomercial, low carb dieting really works! I've tried so many combinations of diet and exercise with little to no results. After 3 weeks of low carbing it and moderate exercise, I've lost 15 pounds. (Yes, I'm still using the pee strips - I love watching that little square turn purple.)
  4. My 10 year plan. Circumstances just changed for me so I need a new 10 year plan. I'm thinking  I'll spend the next 4 years building the Whitfield Awesome brand. Of course this will make me filthy rich. Then, for the next year or so, I'll get a sperm donor/have a baby. Over the following 5 years, I will be a stay-at-home author while my daughter or my gay son and I become the next Gilmore Girls. 
  5. Beyonce's Why Don't You Love Me Video. I love the styling in this video. And the sexy hope she gives to a thick thighed gal. Not to mention the content is hitting home right now. "I got beauty, I got heart, Keep my head in them books, I'm sharp, But you don't care to know I'm smart, Now, now, now, now, now, now, now." 

No comments:

Post a Comment