Sunday, May 13, 2012

Obsession Confession Sunday

5 Things I'm Currently Obsessed With: 

  1. Liam Neeson. This is not a new obsession. It just seems to have flared up a bit lately. Tough, smart, hunky, funny. I've decided that all I want in a man is for him to be Liam Neeson. Is that so much to ask? I realize that my obsession with him is based solely on characters he has played. If any of you actually know him and he is not dreamy, keep it to yourself. 
  2. The Beach. One of the best things about living in Northwest Florida is the proximity to beautiful beaches. You'd think that I have been living here so long I'd be tired of the beach. No. It is breathtaking every time. I really think Florida employers should work in weekly beach leave time as a benefit. My family stayed on the beach this weekend for Mother's Day. It was stormy, but still nice. 
  3. Moms. Especially mine, cause she's awesome. I hope all of you mom readers feel special every day of the year. But I hope today gave you a little something extra.
  4. got 2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder. Similar to dry shampoo, but more oomph. I have fine hair - this is one of the few products that really adds volume.
  5. Jenna Meroney, Panhandler. The May 10th episode of 30 Rock featured Jenna, Florida Panhandle native, working to get her southern accent back. (I'm an FP native too!) They say some pretty funny things about the Panhandle throughout this episode. Fortunately for us, one thing we're good at around here, is laughing at ourselves.  "I thought that girl from Toilet Swamp Cove was dead and buried but she's always been there inside me and now she's taking over. I want to throw a Natty Light at a cop car." 
Now tell me what you are obsessed with and then get out there and be that knockoff designer shoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment