5 Things I'm Currently Obsessed With:
- Veronica Mars. I did not watch this show when it was running 2004-2007. Probably because it was a high school drama and I was in my twenties. I noticed it on sale for next to nothing in Target and checked out the description: "A little bit Buffy. A dash of Nancy Drew." Sold! Nancy Drew was my childhood hero and Buffy my teenhood. I'm a few episodes into VM and it's quite fun. A little silly, but that's okay.
- Alabama Shakes. The Alabama Shakes "Hold On" video was posted over on Adalou a few days ago. Mid-way through the video, I downloaded the album and have had it on repeat in my car and office since.
- McDonalds Sugar Free Vanilla Ice Coffee. I was obsessed with the caramel iced coffee until I started low carbing. My usual large caramel has 41 carbs. The small sugar free vanilla only has 8. Tastes pretty good too.
- Swimming. Every year, I almost forget how much I enjoy swimming. Almost. I went for my first pool swim this week. And my second. I may have fish DNA.
- The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future. This is a good swift kick in the pants. Which is exactly what I need. And it's not as boring as it sounds to read.