Friday, April 6, 2012

Foto Friday: Instagram!

Everyone knows that Instagram for Android was released this week. I’m pretty sure that even the real version of that acting troupe soccer team fake super convincing indigenous tribe they ran into on the Universal back lot in that remote location on The Bachelor considers this old news by now. I downloaded the app right along with the other eleventy-billion Droid users.
Are you an Instagramer? Leave your username in the comments and I'll be sure to follow. Here’s a peek at my first insta-week.

(P.S. Thank, The Bachelor, for showing us who will birth the next Charles Manson.)




This was my first ever Instagram photo. Some folks were all
"I'm gonna make my first one a good one". I wasn't all like that.
I was all "I'm gonna take a photo of some rand-o crap now".

No comments:

Post a Comment