5 things I'm currently obsessed with:
- Self Tanner. This happens every year when the temperatures rise to too blasted hot to wear pants. First, I swear that I will not use self tanner again. Next, I look at my milk glass legs and change my mind. I am ever on the hunt for a cheap natural glow that doesn't stink. Jergens is as close as I've gotten so far. I'll be trying Ocean Potion this week.
- Amber Jewelry. [Not that I own a piece.] Amber gets cool points just for being fossilized tree resin. It get bonus points when it contains a whole insect.
- Smash Date Stamp. I like to put dates on things. Why not use a stamp that also includes a little message, like, "Stolen" or "Mad Props"?
- Strawberries. I just can't get enough of them lately.
- Silver Glitter Nail Polish. Each week I change my base coat and tip it off with silver glitter. When the glitter chips, just add a little more. You can't tell they have been touched-up because of the texture. I hate nails that look touched-up.