5 things I'm currently obsessed with:
1. Rekindling the flame with bad 90s television. We have the amazing Canadian hit, Breaker High pictured here (if you define hit very loosely). It is sooooo bad; but I can't stop liking it. I should probably mention that it stars baby Ryan Gosling. As a nerd.
2. Instagram for Android. I've been using the app for less than a week and I am already obsessed. Find me, jenwhitfield, or leave a comment with your username.
3. My new GreenWorks reel lawnmower. The ultimate in environmentally friendly lawn care. No gas. No oil. No fumes. I enjoy the sound it makes while slicing the grass and the fact that I can smell the grass as I cut it (ya know, instead of gas fumes). I was afraid it would be hard to push. Nope. I was afraid it would take hours to cut my lawn. Nope. [If your yard is full of sticks or you only mow your crazy long grass once a year, this mower is not for you.] Did I mention no gas?
4. Sundried Tomato Pesto. I've made this for a few events and it has been a hit every time. I love it on crackers and sandwiches. (Try it on grilled cheese. You won't be sorry.) I use this recipe with one modification: sundried tomatoes jarred in oil.
5. Introvert research. I am an introvert (specifically, INFJ for you Myers-Briggs fans). I wish it weren't such a dirty word. I'll be giving you a peek at an introvert art project soon.
BTDubs...Joy the Baker Podcast homework is to list 5 of your favorite things (right now). Have you listened? Have you done your homework? I'm submitting this post as mine. It's totally cheating. I'm okay with that.