5 Things I'm currently obsessed with, the internet made me do it DIY edition:
This week, I'm obsessed with blogger DIYs. I had planned to make all of these things over the weekend and show you my finished products but, alas, I did not have time for various reasons. Most of those reasons might involve the word lazy.
- Horse Pillows - I love these quirky horse pillows that Emma made over on A Beautiful Mess. They will be making an appearance in my house soon. Mine will probably be neon.
- Colored Mason Jars - How can mason jars get any better? By dying them, as seen on Chickens in the Road.
- Wallflower fragrance - Holy Crickey shows you how to refill your plugins. Bonus: no more toxins! (I did find 2 minutes to complete this DIY...it works great!)
- Faux Porcelain Bowl - I can't wait to make these bowls featured on Curbly. I hope they are as gorgeous to look at and easy to make as they appear in this tutorial.
- Stamps - I have mad love for stamps. With Creature Comforts as my guide, I'll soon be making my own.
How about you? Seen/completed any great DIYs lately?